EXCITING OPPORTUNITY IN ANIMAL SHELTER CLINIC!
Veterinary Technician Assistant
This is a part-time position averaging 8 to 16 hours per week, assisting the veterinarian with surgical procedures
The Humane Society of Lebanon County is seeking an individual to fill the position of part-time Veterinary Technician Assistant. This person should have experience handling animals, assisting in a veterinary surgery setting and have a passion for helping homeless and unwanted animals. The individual hired will be responsible for assisting the staff veterinarian in all aspects of surgery, as well as, accurate record keeping, equipment preparation and sterilization and assisting the public.
– Veterinary technician certification or 1 year of equivalent experience in a surgery setting
– Ability and willingness to work with staff veterinarian, public and HSLC staff
– Knowledge of surgical equipment, instruments and medications
– Willingness to work with both dogs and cats pre and post surgery
– Excellent organizational skills, record keeping and attention to detail a must
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com or stop in the shelter during open business hours to complete an Application for Employment or click here to download one no later than May 19, 2017. Open business hours: Tuesday through Sunday, 10 am to 4:30 pm, Wednesday 10 am to 6:30 pm
Humane Society of Lebanon County
150 N. Ramona Road
Myerstown, PA 17067